1) He Jason’s father bought him [ a ]bicycle that he had wanted for his brithday.
2) [ a ] Statue of Liberty was a gift of friendship from [ a ] France to [ the ] United States.
3) Rita is studiying [ an ] English and [ a ] math this semester.
4) [ The ] judge ask witness to tell [ a ] truth.
5) Please give me [ a ]cup of [ the ] coffe with [ a ] cream and [ a ] sugar.
6) [ A ] big books on [ the ] table are for my history class.No one in [ a ] Spanish class knew [ the ] correct answer to [ the ] Mrs. Perez’s question.
7) My [ a ] car is four years old and it still runs well.
8) When you go to [ the ] store, please buy [ a ] bottle of [ the ] chocolate milk and [ a ] dozen oranges.
9) There are only [ a ] few seats left for [ a ] tonight’s musical at [ the ] university.
10) John and Marcy went to [ the ] school yesterday and then studied in [ the ] library before returning home.
11) [ A ] Lake Erie is one of [ the ] five Great Lake in [ the ] North America.
12) On our trip to [ the ] Spain, we crossed [ the ] Atlantic Ocean.
13) [ A ] Mount Rushmore is the site of [ the ] magnificent tribute to [ the ] four great American president.
14) What did you eat for [ a ] breakfast this morning.
15) Louie played [ a ] basketball and [ a ] baseball at [ the ] Boy’s Club this year.
16) Rita plays [ a ] violin and her sister plays [ a ] guitar.
17) While we were in [ the ] Alaska, we saw [ the ] Eskimo village.
18) Phil can’t go to [ the ] movies tonight because he has to write [ an] essay.
19) David attended [ the ] Princeton University.
20) Haryy has been admitted to [ the ] School of Medicine at [ the ] midwestern university.
21) Mel’s grandmother is in [ the ] hospital, so we went to visit her [ the ] last night.
22) [ The ] polotical science class is taking [ a ] trip to [ the ] Soviet Union in [ the ] spiring.
23) [ The ] Queen Elizabeth II is [ a ] monarch of [ the ] Great Britain.
24) [ the ] Declaration of Independence was drawn up in 1776.
25) Scientists hope to send [ an ] expedition to [ a ] Mars during [ the ] 1980s.
26) Last night there was [ a ] bird singing outside my house.
27) [ The ] chair that you are sitting in is broken.
28) [ The ] Florida State University is smaller than [ a ] University of Florida.